Kingpin’s Hideaway is very happy to participate in the 21st annual Toronto Vintage Clothing and Textile Show & Sale that raises money for cancer research with partial proceeds being donated to the Canadian Cancer Society.
The 21st Annual Toronto Vintage Clothing and Textile Show & Sale is the premier annual vintage textiles and clothing show in Toronto, featuring vintage clothing and accessories and vintage designer fashions.
Kingpin’s Hideaway will be bringing lots of interesting and rare vintage clothing items to the show, including a German Victorian leather hat box; a rare Atelier Versace painted silk shirt; Edwardian linen detachable collars & collar studs, ‘Mad Men‘ 60’s two piece suits and even an Italian ‘Rat Pack’ tuxedo.
And in case you think mens vintage clothing will make you look old-fashioned and stodgy, check out the coolest guys in modern history, the ‘Rat Pack’ of 1960’s Vegas, Peter Lawford, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., and Joey Bishop:
and sporting the same debonair, sexy look – Ryan Gosling:
If you’re in the area stop by for a chat about what you love about men who dress like a grownup!
- Vintage Clothing (susanstyleblog.com)
- Underneath a Queen West vintage boutique, Kingpin’s Hideaway sells menswear “with balls” – Shop – November 2011 – Toronto (kingpinchic.com)
- Noble Savage Vintage Loves The Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show (thebestinvintage.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Goes Vintage – A Guide to Vintage Clothing (onetrouser.com)
- Darling Childrens Vintage Clothing. I Didn’t Forget the Little Ones. (thebestinvintage.wordpress.com)