Robbie Burns Suppers are held in late January to celebrate the best of Scottish culture as exemplified in the writings of Robert ‘Robbie’ Burns.
To help the proper gentleman get in the spirit Kingpin’s Hideaway has tartaned up the place!
- Kingpin’s Hideaway Receives Notable Mention (kingpinchic.com)
- Kingpin’s Hideaway and All the Queen’s Men – Toronto Star Review (kingpinchic.com)
- Kingpin’s Hideaway: Dress Like a Man, It’s Better – Sociéte Perrier Review (kingpinchic.com)
- 10th Annual Tartan Day on Ellis Island Presents “A Celebration of Tartan,” April 1-3, 2011 (prweb.com)
- Autumn/Winter 2011 trends: Tartan (money-advice.co.uk)
- Get the tartan look for men (newsguy.co.uk)
- Rebel Dapper Mancessories – The Skull Tartan Bow Tie is Suave with an Attitude (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)