If there is one area a gentleman looks to splash out is it his footwear. This is not news, yet I find it a revelation to many men when I first bring the subject up. Your footwear, whether you like it or not, speaks volumes about who you are, or at least how people perceive you. A pair of well made, quality shoes is taken to mean you value your feet, value what most take for granted. It also denotes an awareness to style and presentation. No one wears a grand pair of shoes by accident, and by doing so you demonstrate intention and taste. The most important of purchases you can make in designer uniques is a decent pair of shoes, gentlemen. Three pair would be even more so. The two greatest source of proper shoes come from England and Italy, and if your lucky, both!
I first learned about Tim Little Shoes from Style Salvage, and I am glad I did!
What I like about Tim Little’s shoes is there clear design and obvious strong craftsmanship. These shoes have a deceptively simple look that adds depth and character to any suit.
- Men’s Shoes 101 – The Slip-on (kingpinchic.com)
- My Cleverley Cordovan Shoes in Progress (thesartorialist.blogspot.com)
- Church & Co. (Church’s) and Gentlemens Shoes (kingpinchic.com)
- Gentlemens Boots – The Paddock (kingpinchic.com)
- Gentlemens Boots – The Jodhpur (kingpinchic.com)
- Grenson: Moving Past Brogues & Collaborating with Barbour (esquire.com)
- Tim Little Shoes (leatherfootwear.wordpress.com)